Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Miss You By Courtney J.C.

  So many people have written poems about how they miss a loved one who paced away or an old lover. I write to neither, but to a friend.
 I miss your chuckle, that rumbled from your throat, when I got upset.
I miss the way you would always come to first for a hug when you had to leave.
I miss your eyes, so deep and intense you could break my straight face making me laugh.
I miss your beat up old car that broke down in my drive way and your dad had to come get you.
But how can I tell you to your face?
You never respond to anything I say on the internet or in texts. 
So don't expect a reaction from me anymore.
There is one thing you can expect from me and that is........
I Miss You!

No comments:

Post a Comment